Friday 9 January 2015

With the whole team

DAY 55. My gorgeous, fabulous, super duper daughter joined us today for our walk. (Yes, she was standing over me and made me write that!). I asked her to send me a photo of us on our walk and this is the one that she sent. We don't usually go walking in January wearing summer dresses and make-up, but my memory is not what it was...
The plan is for all 3 of us to do this marathon walk for ME and today Heather was able to join us. I tried to put a link in there but it failed, my IT skills are rubbish so I'll try it again another day. If you want to make a donation to support us, look up Katharine Cheston Just Giving. So, back to the walking. All went well with todays walk apart from lunch. Andrea and I ordered soup but it was DISGUSTING - beetroot, watercress, spinach and rocket. Now that I've written that down I can see that it was always going to be a bad choice, but it seemed like a comforting bowl of soup at the time. Fortunately Heather chose a large piece of tiffin so I was able to nick some of that, otherwise it was going to be another disastrous walk.


Nearly home and we spotted a whole flock of family members, although this photo doesn't really show up their true colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment